This page guides you through the process of applying for a grant from the Blues Alumni COVID-19 Assistance Fund. The application is a simple online process. Don’t worry, if you run into questions. You can always contact the people at YouthBridge Community Foundation.
1) Start your Application
- To start your application, go to https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=youthbridge. You will land on the YouthBridge grant site. We recommend that you bookmark this page for later use.
- If you are visiting this page for the first time, click on Create New Account.
- If you return to this page subsequently, Log On with your email address and the password that you will have created.
2) Create your New Account
- Fill out all the information fields marked with an asterisk.
- If your business does not have a nine-digit EIN number issued by the IRS, please contact us.
- The state location of your business must be entered in two-letter state capital abbreviation. MO for Missouri and IL for Illinois.
- Make sure to enter your email. This will allow us to contact you and serve as your username for future logins.
- When you are finished entering all the information, click Create Account.
- You will receive an email confirmation. Click on Continue.
- You will now land on the Apply page.
3) Apply for the Grant
- On the Apply page, you will see a description of the Blues Alumni Assistance Fund Grant. Click on the blue Apply button to start the application.
- Do not worry about an access code. You don’t need an access code for this application.
- If you are not ready to apply, but just want to see the questions, click on the Preview button in the bottom left corner.
- Once you hit, Apply, fill out all required information fields.
- If you did not incur additional COVID expenses, you can either enter 0 or leave that field blank.
- If your business is not registered with the Secretary of State in Missouri or Illinois, please contact us.
- When you are finished, click on the blue Submit Application button.
- If you are not ready to submit, click on the Save Application button. You can continue working on your application later by logging into your account.
The deadline to apply is April 23, 2021 at 5pm. Awards will be announced after May 10, 2021.
For questions on how to apply, please contact Allison McDonald, firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-396-6659