- Must be located in the St. Louis MO-IL Metropolitan statistical area
- Was in business for all of 2019, 2020, and is currently in business
- If the business is an entity (corporation, LLC, LP, or LLP), the business must be in good standing with the applicable Secretary of State
- Qualifies as a small business under SBA size standards and had no more than $5,000,000 in gross sales in 2019
- Is majority owned by an individual or group of individuals who are residents of Missouri or Illinois
- The business may not be owned by a donor to the Fund or any person related to such donor (sorry, but this means that you and anyone in your family cannot donate to the Fund)
- Experienced a gross sales loss of at least 25% between a full quarter in 2019 and the same quarter in 2020
One-time grants of up to $15,000 will be awarded to eligible businesses based on the submitted application as long as funds are available.
All businesses receiving a grant from the Fund shall submit a report to YouthBridge explaining the use of the grant within six months of receipt of the grant.
The deadline to apply is April 23rd, 2021 at 5:00 PM CT. Applicants who are selected to receive a grant will be notified after May 10th, 2021, and your information will be posted to this page as a business receiving assistance with a link to your website.
View Application Instructions